Prestige Skills Ltd is undergoing significant growth as a delivery services partner. Undertaking independent metering services, project management, utility and construction network services,
helping private and public sectors to improve their customer delivery targets, energy efficiency, technologies, data analytics and innovative processes. We are currently providing services alongside Balfour Beatty, Cadent, Network Plus and Nation Grid Metering.
Our aim is to source a gas mains layer on a permanent basis to assist with developing Prestige Skills Utilities devision across the North West and West Midlands.
- Carrying out main laying and service laying activities in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure that all safety and environmental policies and procedures, legislative and statutory obligations are met in full.
- Ensure that all work is carried out within GIRS requirements, NRSWA, and be responsible for effective liaison and collaboration with Highways Authorities, Local Authorities and other utilities.
- Ensure that all construction work involving main laying satisfies all required safety and technical policies within GIRS.
- Ensure all construction work involving service laying satisfies all required safety and technical policies and procedures within GIRS.
- Manage team members to ensure compliance.
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure all team members are briefed.
- Liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure operations are carried out in accordance with Network requirements.
- To be considered for this position you will have at least 3-5 years previous experience within a similar role, you will hold the following qualifications NCO/GNO 2, NRSWA Accreditation, SHEA Gas.
- Candidate will require to be self-motivated individuals who are able to demonstrate excellent communications skills.
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position as travelling will be required.